Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate
& Formation of Business Entities
The Law Offices of Douglas A. Booth, P.C. provides representation and counseling in the areas of Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate and Formation of Business Entities. The firm is headed by Douglas A. Booth, an attorney with more than 15 years of legal experience, board-certified in commercial and residential real estate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and with expertise in each of the firm's other areas of practice as well.
Areas of Practice
- Representing buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties, including residential "for sale by owner" or "FSBO" transactions.
- Representing landlords and tenants in the lease of residential and commercial properties.
- Preparing transactional documents for title companies and lenders, such as deeds, notes, deeds of trust, easement agreements, releases of lien and title curative documents.
- Representing lenders and borrowers with respect to foreclosures.
- Clearing title issues.
- Representation in contract disputes.
- Trusts, including Living Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Estate Tax Avoidance
- Probate and administration of Decedent's estates and post-death transfer of assets
- Representation of Executors and Beneficiaries in probate matters
- Representation of Trustees and Beneficiaries with respect to trusts
- Representing persons seeking and administering guardianships over minors, the ill and the elderly
- Formation of business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships
- Revision and upkeep of company formalities such as Bylaws, Company Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Minutes and Consents
- Preparation of contracts and representation in contract negotiations
- Representing Sellers and Buyers of existing businesses or franchises
- Reviewing Franchise Agreements
If you or someone you know in Texas needs the assistance of an experienced Austin Estate Planning, Real Estate and Business Attorney, call Douglas Booth at 866-707-0388 or locally at 512-477-6893.
Although we have taken care over what is said in this site, we have not attempted to give exhaustive statements of law or any opinions on specific legal issues. The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any e-mail sent via the internet using e-mail addresses listed in this web site would not be confidential and would not create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails are provided on this web site for the purpose of pursuing the business of Douglas A. Booth, P.C. By accessing this site, you agree not to send unsolicited e-mails for the purposes of advertising or market research to the e-mail addresses provided on the Douglas A. Booth, P.C. web site at www.probate-realestatelawyer.com.
**Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Estate Planning and Probate Law